Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

http://sillygloop.blogspot.com has some of my work when not working :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What is SillyGloop?

Silly things about computers that we can laugh about. This is a computer cartoon specifically a computer problem cartoon that is based on computer jokes, internet jokes, hardware jokes, software jokes related to computer humor, internet humor, software humor, hardware humor named SillyGloop

For a categorized view of the images and to drop in comments please visit SillyGloop at http://sillygloop.spaces.live.com/

(I welcome comments over there so I can respond to them quickly which I love to do always. Thanks to all those who take the trouble to drop the comments in)

Keep Smiling :)
Vijay

First posted 9:09 PM IST, 12 July 2005.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Namaste V...
I see you haven't updated in a while. Well its me Rhapsody, thought I'd leave word here for you. Take care and stay blessed.

5:09 AM  
Blogger lakshmi said...

Glad I could visit your blog...missed them...hope you update this too like the msn one
good day to you

1:59 PM  
Blogger Marijke said...

Hi There VIjay
i saw ur link on Divoo's and i saw u have ur history from spaces.
How did u do that??
Well i know how to copy but the whole content???

8:45 PM  
Blogger Marijke said...

smart of u Vijay Thats why i did not wanted to close my WP now.cos of the history.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home